Return & Warranty – We stand behind our products!
We are so convinced that the Minimal® is the excellent double wall vacuum insulated products available that we guarantee every Minimal® product against manufacturer defects for one year warranty.
If you have a warranty claim, please email us at email@example.com. Although our lifetime warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, such as dents, scratches, powder coat chips from the product being dropped, damaged, etc., it does cover manufacturing defects, such as:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, do not send your product to us. Instead, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you may be required to send us a photo of your cap to validate the claim. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the product returned.
- Products that no longer insulate: You can test the insulation property of your product at home by adding boiling hot water to the product. After 5 minutes, feel the outside of the product (below the neck). If you feel any hot spots, the vacuum has been compromised and you are eligible for a replacement.
- Products that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your product from www.minimalbottle.com and it has arrived damaged. If you use your product, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage.
- Rattling products: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits at bottom of product, between the inside and outside wall of your Minimal product for aiding the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc comes out of its place and you could hear a clicking sound. This will not affect the insulation of your product nor any other function. If you could live with it and we will appreciated. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new product.
- Replacement: Please note your Warranty Claim Minimal® will be replaced by the same size and color product. If the size and color are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar size and color and will not be of lesser MSRP value. Unfortunately, replacement products under warranty cannot be customized.
If you have a product with a custom logo, we are not able to screen print or engrave the artwork on your return product (sorry). Once we have your defective product, please allow 10-15 days for return delivery. You will receive a confirmation email once the product has been processed for a warranty exchange.
Manufacturers’ warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.