Damascus Steak Knife Set of 4, Abalone Shell + Trans-Resin Handle
100 in stock
Beautiful ergonomic handle made of colorful abalone shell and transparent resin on full tang bolster, secured by two stainless steel pin and one full-length mosaic pin in between. Hand polishing reveals its beautiful Damascus pattern with sharp VG10 edge.
- Forged 67-layer Damascus steel with VG10 core
- Vacuum tempered for the ultimate hardness of 60-62 HRC
- Ultra-sharp cutting edge of 9.5°- 12° degree each side
- Unique ergonomic handles with full length mosaic pin
- Blade Length: 120mm (4.7”)
- Blade Height: 32mm
- Blade thickness: 2mm
- Overall Length: 230mm
- Weight: 110gram
- Set of four
|Dimensions||26 × 14 × 5.5 cm|
18/10 Stainless Steel
|Number of parts||
|Customized Branding on Box||
|Customized Branding on flatware||
- 73 layers Japanese VG10 steel
- 60-62HRC hardness
- Ultimate sharpness
- Strong full tang bolster handle
- Perfect-fit ergonomic design
- Full length mosaic pin
- Hand polished
- Ultra-sharp edge of 9.5°- 12° each side
- Perfect fine-tuned shape of blade
- Artful piece for table presentation
Care & Storage:
Hand wash only, dry with soft sponge. Store the knives safely after each usage. Keep them away from kids. Avoid cutting into bones, frozen food and hard fruit pits.
Recommended cutting surface: wood, rubberized boards and high-end composites, and quality plastics such as polyethylene made acceptable cutting surfaces – those will help protecting and prolong knife’s edge. Avoid glass, metal countertops and other rigid none forgiving surfaces.
We recommend sharpening these beautiful knives on whetstones, as we believe they yield the best results for your investment.