Natural Fiber Bento Box V2, 34oz
Eco Choice Award Winning Natural Fiber Bento Box from NY NOW 2018!
Minimal Natural Fiber Bento Boxes are made from discarded rice husks. These husks are normally burned post-season, so recycling them for the bento boxes helps reduce millions of tons of carbon emissions. Eco-friendly, naturally compostable, sustainable, and chip and crack resistant! Microwave and dishwasher safe! They all come with a small container (for sauce or salad dressing, etc.), cutlery set and two removable dividers.
- Made from natural rice paddy fiber material, food grade tight silicone seal / component, BPA Free
- Comes with a handy sauce container, cutlery set, two removable dividers and built-in pressure relief valve
- Removable dividers design for all kind of lunch combinations and portion control
- Durable, reusable, healthy & Eco-friendly
- Microwave safe and top shelf dishwasher safe
- Materials: Natural Paddy Fiber / PP / Silicone
|Dimensions||17.8 × 11.8 × 7 cm|
Top Rack Only
|Microwave Oven Safe||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Built with natural fiber from rice husk
For hot and cool, wet and dry
Perfect lunch food container alll around
Dividers for customized lunch proportion
Comes with sauce container
Ergonomic taps, easy open for everybody
Safety air vent for reheating
Full package with cutlery set
Dishwasher top rack Safe
Easy yammy lunch boxes